V.I. International Co., Ltd.
Address: 61/9 Moo.1 Tambol Bangrin Amphur Muang Ranong 85000 Thailand
Tel: 0 7782 3044-5
Fax: 0 7782 3043
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Chief Executive Officer: Pimpichom Varrathyarom
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Managing Director: Chadhpont Varrathyarom
Welcom to VI Group Company
VI GROUPS IS ONE OF THE IMPORT – EXPORTERS OF A WIDE RANGE OF FROZEN SEAFOODS (SPECIAL IN FISH & SOFT SHELL CRAB), LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN SERVICE FOR CLIENTS ,LOCAL-OTOP PRODUCT AND ETC.
– Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
– Hazards Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP)
– 300 Persons
– Importer, Exporter, Packing, Cold storage, Logistics and Local product
– Frozen Seafood (Hiraki / Itoyori / Sardine / Soft Shell Crab) and Local product
V.I.International Co.,Ltd. Was established in 1990 with registered capital of 35 million baht to product the quality frozen sea food product. We have become one of the largest exporter of frozen seafood industry in Thailand with high technology, skilled professionals and workforce of over 300. Our factory is located along west coast south of Thailand in Ranong province 700 kilometers from Bangkok, where are rich in resource of fresh marine products from Andaman sea and Auo-Thai sea.
Despite experience in fishing and supplying fresh seafood. We have operating modern cold storage and processing facilities under strickly quality control. We always meet the requirement of our customers particularly in respect to freshness and hygienic appearance. This is a measure of the confidence which consumers place in the quality of our products.
Established to manufacture sea food mostly for import – export, V.I.’s products were initially marketed in Worldwide.
OUR FOCUS ON SERVICE
– Intimate knowledge of seafood network
– Trusted industry partnerships since 1990
– International management
– Local expertise
– Sourcing from the industry’s premium processors
– Regional office locations to expedite purchases
– Volume purchasing power resultimg in highly competitive pricing
– Instant access to real-time market information
– Locally customized packaging services (buyer’s brand, private label, etc.)
– Production of packaging and inventory maintenance
– Independent packaging, accessible for each purchase.