Oxford Cold Storage
Address: 1 Hume Road, Laverton North, Victoria 3026, AUSTRALIA
Phone: +61 3 9240 4000
Fax: +61 3 9240 4100
– Oxford is Australia’s largest privately owned cold storage operator the the 20th largest cold storage operator in the world (by capacity).
– Oxford is Australia’s leading privately owned cold storage company.
– Oxford is a member of the (Oxford Logistics Group).
Member companies specialise in operations, warehousing and transport based data capture hardware (Radio Terminal Systems) and shipping container storage services (Oxford Container Services).
– Oxford is committed to providing quality warehousing and distribution solutions, at the best value, while still providing the highest level of customer service.
– Oxford considers its customers as partners in business. Wherever possible, Oxford endeavours to help its customers in their business pursuits.
– Oxford is extremely experienced with servicing manufacturers of many different types of products, and has vast experience in the handling of chilled, frozen and ambient temperature products.
– Oxford’s main site in North Laverton, Melbourne is Australia’s largest cold storage complex.
– Oxford Cold Storage is Australia’s leading provider of third party temperature controlled warehousing.
– Oxford provides each of its customers with the most accurate, efficient, and customised service available
Oxford Cold Storage Mission
– To provide our customers with the highest quality warehousing solution available.
– To offer a personalised & tailored service for each of our customer’s individual requirements.
– To be a leader and innovator in the temperature controlled storage industry.
Oxford offers racked storage for over 165,000 pallets and bulk storage for about 20,000 pallets at temperatures between +18°C & -29°C. The facility has the capacity to freeze 12,000 cartons, carcasses and quarter beef daily.
Oxford runs state of the art radio frequency warehouse management software (WMS) that has been developed in house over many years. The WMS is extremely flexible and capable of handling the most stringent of customer requirements. All radio frequency and scanning hardware is manufactured and supported by its sister company Radio Terminal Systems Pty Ltd.
Management makes a concerted effort to stay abreast of the latest advances in I.T and materials handling technology, and is committed to identifying and implementing technology which it believes will improve efficiency. This is evident by the Oxford Logistic Groups vertical integration into warehouse and transport hardware manufacture and associated software solutions.