Producers: Wren Fishing Pty Ltd
ABN: 25 128 977 015
Postal Address: PO Box 214, Freshwater Q 4870
For: Fish Sales and Accounts
Phone: 0488 394 365
Safe Food Numbers:
Wren Coldstore 119520-000
FV Vixen II 119520-001
FV Felix the Cat 119520-002
FV Enterprise 119520-003
AQIS Establishment numbers:
FV Felix the Cat 3446
Wren Coldstore 1091.
Suppliers: The Mackerel Man
ABN: 30 882 030 404
Buyers Number: 47036
Phone For: Fish Sales: 0419 790 514
Wren Cold Store Address: 90 Yappar Street, Karumba Q 4891
Phone: 0400 459 200 (For: Coldstore or Wharfage)
Australian Mackerel Supplier
Wren Fishing are wholesale producers and suppliers of Australian mackerel. With a home port in Karumba and fleet of three vessels, Wren Fishing catch the equivalent of 400 tonnes of filleted fish each year, which is snap frozen and processed at sea to guarantee best quality freshness and flavour.
One of our vessels
Complying with strict Safefood Queensland and AQIS (Australian Quarantine and Inspection Services) standards for catching and processing mackerel, Wren Fishing process all catches on board to ensure freshness and best quality.
– Portioned fillets are produced in Wren Fishing’s processing plant situated on the banks of the Norman River.
– Mackerel is sold wholesale in a variety of forms, including slabbed fillets, quartered fillets or cutlets to a range of distributors.
– Portioned or sliced fish is also available ready for fish & chip shops and takeaway eateries of Australia.
– Wren Fishing’s company and product is completely Australian owned and operated. Our mackerel is a pelagic deep-water fish full of Omega 3 oils. Our mission is to provide the best quality mackerel, fresh from the Gulf of Carpentaria ready to be shipped and eaten for your enjoyment.
– For more information on Wren Fishing and our 100% Australian mackerel products, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0488 394 365.
– For more information on our Portioned / Sliced Fish, please contact Dave The Mackerel Man on email@example.com or phone 0419790514
Wholesale Australian Mackerel Supplier
Our mackerel is a deep-water fish, full of Omega 3 oils and in Queensland it is a popular choice for fish & chip and takeaway shops.
One of our staff with our Australian Mackerel
Wren Fishing Wholesale Australian Mackerel Products
– Slabbed Mackerel.. The side is taken off the fish and packed into random weight cartons. The cartons are lined with a liner bag and then shatter packed with interleaf between the layers of fish to ensure ease of removal.
– Quartered Mackerel.. The side is taken off the fish and the bloodline is removed. The quarters are packed into random weight cartons .The cartons are lined with a liner bag and then shatter packed with interleaf between the layers of fish to ensure ease of removal.
– Mackerel Cutlets.. The fish is cut through the backbone and cutlets are packed into random weight cartons. The cartons are lined with a liner bag and then shatter packed with interleaf between the layers of fish to ensure ease of removal.
– Mackerel Portions 100-130 grams. Portioned fillets of either 100 grams or 130 grams are packed into 10 kilo set weight cartons. The cartons are lined with a liner bag and then shatter packed with interleaf between the layers of fish to ensure ease of removal.
– Sliced Mackerel Fillets 60-90 grams. Portioned fillets of 60 – 90 gram pieces sliced onto a polystyrene tray and sealed with a cryovac machine. Available as 500 gram trays. The trays are packed into a shipper box 28 x 500 gram trays per box.
Wren Fishing’s wholesale mackerel is sold through The Mackerel Man in Cairns, who can mix and match any order and quantity and arrange delivery anywhere in Australia. Mackerel Man can arrange either pallets of Mackerel or one carton of mackerel.