SELONDA Aquaculture SA
Address: Navarhou Nikodimou 30, 105 56 Athens, Greece
Tel: +30 210 37 24 900
Fax: +30 210 37 24 909
Selonda was founded in Southern Greece in 1981 and today, with over 30 years of experience, is a leading global producer and supplier of fresh Sea Bream and Sea Bass, the most popular Mediterranean fish in Europe, Russia and North America.
– The Selonda Group of companies supplies over 400 tons of fresh Greek Sea Bream and Sea Bass every week to customers in more than 20 countries worldwide.
– Selonda has a total annual production capacity of over 25.000 tons of Sea Bream and Sea Bass:
– 46 sea-cage fish farms in Greece with an annual production capacity of over 25.000 tons of Sea Bream and Sea Bass.
– 1 fish feed production plant operated by the subsidiary company Perseus, the largest fish feed producer in Greece, with an annual production capacity of 70.000 tons of feed.
– 5 hatcheries in Greece with an annual production capacity of over 120 million fry.
– Selonda is listed on the Athens Stock Exchange since 1994, when it became the first aquaculture company to gain access to capital markets.
– Fresh Fish
– Sea Bream / Dorade / Orata
– Sea Bass / Branzino / Loup de Mer
– Gutted Fish and Fillets
– SELONDA Branded
– Red Porgy / Pagre
– Sharpsnout Sea Bream
– Meagre / Corvina