Moreton Bay Seafoods Pty Ltd


ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Street Address: 7 Snook St., Clontarf Qld 4019, Australia
Postal Address: P.O. Box 3093, Clontarf DC, Qld 4019, Australia

Email:
All sales inquiries can be directed to: sales@morsea.com.au
General Information & Inquiries: mbs@morsea.com.au
Michelle Corlett – Assistant Manager: michelle@morsea.com.au
Chris Bourke – General Manager: chris@morsea.com.au

Phone/Fax:
International Phone: +61 7 388 31813
Local Phone: 07 3883 1813
International Fax: +61 7 3283 1641
Local Fax: 07 3283 1641

Overseas Contacts:

Japan (B&S Enterprises Japan Pty. Ltd.)
Address: Shoji Building 2-19-7 Hatchbori, Chuo-Ku, Tokyo
Phone: 03-5566-0596
Fax: 03-55660598
Att: T.Yamauchi
Website: http://www.morsea.com.au

Spain (Southern Pacific International S.A.) C/Chile 10, Oficina 242
Address: Edificio Madrid 92, 28290 Las Rozas, Madrid
Phone: 00-34-916369766
Fax: 00-34-916368009
Att: Ignacio Lopez De Ayala Blasco

Germany, Switzerland & Austria (Seafood and More, Trading and Consulting) Hans-Rudolf Obrecht
Address: Mutschellenstrasse 46, CH- 8002 Zürich
Phone: +41 1 202 53 86
Fax: +41 1 202 53 86
Mobile: +41 78 654 54 60
Email: info@seafoodandmore.ch

Moreton Bay Seafoods was founded in 1976 by a group of dedicated fisherman intent on marketing their own catch. At the time, almost all catch was sold through government marketing authorities.

Since its inception the company had an export focus and has made steady growth with export sales. Currently over 80% of its turnover is in export sales with the remaining 20% being local wholesale business.

The company is still privately owned and employs a small permanent staff with a processing staff of up to 60 during the year working 2 shifts.

Species
banana prawn
eastern ocean king prawn
endeavour prawn
moreton bay bug/slipper lobster
queensland scallop
red spot king prawn
tiger prawn
western king prawn

Products
Our company specialises in the processing and exporting of a variety of Australian prawn species, Queensland sourced scallops, and other crustacean species.

Prawn Presentation
• Whole – head & tail intact and still in the shell
• Cutlets – peeled with head & shell removed – tail section remaining
• Meat – fully peeled no shell remaining.


ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.