Office: 167 Nui Thanh St – Danang City – Vietnam
Fax: (84-511) 3640525
• Hai Vy Processing and Trading Co., Ltd. (HAVYCO) was founded in Jun 2001 and specializes in manufacturing and processing fishery products. In 1992 we were a family processing establishment and then changed to private enterprise. Our products have been in the domestic market since 1992. From 1995 till now, we have been exporting many dried instant products like dried fish, cuttlefish, shrimps… to Korea market. We have two processing workshops on 19.000 m2 green, airy space.
• Our objective is to supply to Customers safe, quality products, high in nutrition and good for health; also to introduce specific tastes suitable to the eating and drinking of many regions all over the world.
• Business Sector:
Manufacturing, processing, trading fishery products and specializing in dried and spiced products
Since 2006, we have researched and processed TUNA JERKY for Korean Retailers
We can produce TUNA JERKY in many tastes suitable for international markets.
• Raw material characteristics: Da Nang – a coastal city in the central- is one of the biggest tuna sources in Viet Nam. Therefore, our dried tuna product is carefully selected, well-processed from the best fish. The raw fish is also strictly preserved from the catching area to the processing lines to ensure food safety to consumers.
• Our Quality:
Our Tuna Jerky meets the current quality, sanitary and food safety standards and requirements of Viet Nam (0077/2009/YTĐNa – CNTC)
Our processing lines are ranked A grade in the sanitary and food safety (Approval number: HK 122)
• Export market: Korea…..
• Domestic distribution channel: our products are sold freely to cities and provinces of Viet Nam in wholesales, retails, supermarkets, local markets and shops…
• Our future plan: We shall expand our market to Eastern Europe, USA, Canada, Asia (Laos, Cambodia, Japan…) and develop sale distributors, agents to cover the remaining market share in VN.
• Business Reg/ Tax ID: 3202 000 277 issued 12 June 2001 by Danang Department of Planning and Investment.
• Tax Code: 0400 395 987
• HACCP compliance and approval number: HK 112
• Management board:
• Chairperson and Director: Mr Nguyen Van Lai
Tel: 0903 519 019
• Our office:
Add: 167 Nui Thanh street– Hai Chau District – Da Nang City – Viet Nam
Tel: 0511 3662 555
Fax: 0511 3662 556
The benefits of tuna jerky
Tuna is rich in protein, lipid, vitamins and minerals, it can help lower blood pressure and cholesterol.
Tuna is also high in Omega-3, which lowers risk of heart and articulation diseases. Omega 3 is very essential to the development of children’s body and intelligence; increases energy for intellectuals and increases health for the elderly.
TUNA JERKY should also be missed for Gentlemen with colleagues after work and for Ladies to enjoy after long office hours and especially as healthy gifts for friends and relatives.
Our objective is to supply to Customers safe, quality products, high in nutrition and good for health; also to introduce specific tastes suitable to the eating and drinking of many regions all over the world.
Surveys from many scientists all over the world find that eating tuna regularly in a week helps lower heart diseases, blood pressure, dry eyes, and cholesterol. Tuna is one of the healthiest food for human because it is very high in Omega-3, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2 and many other minerals.
However, not everyone has ready conditions to choose the fresh fish and has time to process it. Our factory, which meets the sanitary and food safety conditions and specializes in processing and exporting dried products, proudly presents the TUNA JERKY processed according to Korean technology. HAVYCO’S TUNA JERKY is a new convenient product, ready to use in any occasion and suitable as gifts for friends and relatives.
With its advantages, we hereby introduce three main Tuna flavors for your choice and lifestyle:
1/ Vietnamese flavor: combines popular spices, tough, spicy, and suitable for everyone and in all occasions.
2/ Korean flavour: delicious smell from sesame, a healthy and indispensable spice in Korean dishes. Suitable for intellectuals and office workers to recharge energy during break time.
3/ Premium flavour: naturally sweet, smoked flavour in European style. Suitable for luxurious parties served with wine and beer.