Address: 4215 21st Avenue West, Suite 200 Seattle, WA 98199
Phone Number: 206-965-1881
Retail & Food Service Sales
Logistics & Accounting
Billing & Accounting
Frozen At Sea
Wild Alaska Cod – Pure as Alaska’s Icy Blue Waters
Alaskan Leader Seafoods is the most progressive, innovative and vertically integrated “Hook & Line” fishing company in Alaska! Our vessels are the newest and the cleanest in the fleet and maintained so well that we are proud to fly the Maltese Falcon Cross; the symbol of inspection excellence from the American Bureau of Shipping.
Wild, Natural & Sustainable. From the Beginning.
– Sustainability: Means fisheries can exist long-term without compromising the surrounding ecosystem
– All Alaska seafood is wild and sustainable, and it is managed for protection against overfishing, habitat damage, and pollution
– Alaska is dedicated to preserving and protecting this superior seafood for future generations
– Since 1959, the Alaska Constitution has mandated that “fish…be utilized, developed and maintained on the sustained yield principle”
– Every aspect of Alaska’s fisheries has been strictly regulated, closely monitored and rigidly enforced for nearly five decades
– Alaska sets the standard for precautionary resource management
– Alaska’s successful management practices are considered a model of sustainability for the entire world
Seafood Health & Seafood Nutrition
Conventional wisdom says that a healthy diet is one that is low in fat and – invariably – short on flavor. We beg to differ. And so do millions of connoisseurs of Alaska seafood the world over. You can study reams of nutritional research. Or, simply observe the extraordinary health and longevity of people in countries where seafood is a mainstay of the diet. Either way, Alaska seafood is as healthy as it is delicious.
Vacuum Sealed Portions
Fish n Chip Portions